Write a Guest Post on Sex and Intimacy
We would love to have you write for us on various topics related to sex and intimacy, two of the most important aspects of a healthy relationship.
Connect and collaborate with Marriage.com and our readers through your insightful guest post on sex and intimacy. By doing so, you’ll be helping to improve relationships all around the world.
A healthy sex life is an expression of love between partners that is passionate, fun, and respectful. But things aren't always that way! Emotional intimacy can fall away and a couple’s sex life may dwindle, leaving them wondering how to restore the romance. That’s where your sex and intimacy guest post comes in!
In order to build a secure future together, couples need resources to ensure their relationship stays strong and healthy.
We invite you to submit your guest post on sex and intimacy that will help couples all around the world learn how to navigate challenges related to sex and intimacy in their relationships.
What we may require from you
Before you start writing, please go through this page. Your content stands a good chance of being published here, when you:
- Help partners strengthen their marriage by learning to deepen the bond of emotional and physical intimacy.
- Write true experiences about sex and intimacy and share how they change throughout a marriage.
- Promote the benefits of a deep intimate connection between partners and share with our readers what makes a healthy, satisfying sex life.
Write for us guests post on sex and intimacy. If you are dating, married, or divorced, we’re looking to hear about your experience. We are happy to accept articles from specialists such as sexual therapists, doctors, marital counselors, and other professionals who can share their experience about sex and intimacy.
Sex and intimacy topics may include
Talking about the subject of sex and intimacy, your sex and intimacy blog can have one or more points mentioned here:
- Frame sex and intimacy in a positive and realistic light to our readers.
- Teach couples the importance of a healthy, loving sex life in their marriages.
- Give helpful advice about what to do when emotional or physical intimacy is lacking in a relationship.
- Play the integral role of an expert guide to people who want to deepen intimacy in their relationships.
- Improve the way couples look at sex and the challenges that love brings into their lives.
Get published with us
Here’s your chance to build a fan base for yourself with our millions of readers while providing a useful resource.
Make sure you read our editorial guidelines to know what you need to do.
- Your sex and intimacy guest posts should be original content pieces, that haven’t been published elsewhere.
- We encourage you to include link(s) to the statistic(s) and studies. We are a highly trusted site and these citations help establishing credibility, always.
- To make the article more scannable, please include subheads. You can italicize, bold or underline to give emphasis.
- Please be sure that the title of the article does not exceed 65 characters and each paragraph should ideally be around 150-200 words.
- Your article will be published within two weeks of your submission. We knew you wanted to hear this soon!
- It’s best that you share your headshot/humanoid image along with a short bio/description of yourself, so we can create a dedicated expert/blogger profile for you.
Please only inquire with us if you are SERIOUS about sending a quality blog post.
Some of our amazing articles for your reference
To gain a better understanding of the tone and sensibility of the articles that we publish on Marriage.com, please have a look at few of our successful submissions.
The Power of Eye Contact During Sex
Emotional Intimacy vs Physical Intimacy: Why We Need Both
10 Best Sexual Fantasies to Try With Your Partner
Voluntary contributions invited
And to just get that little awkwardness out of our budding equation, by guest post we mean THERE IS NO PAYMENT INVOLVED. We would sex and intimacy your voluntary contributions that we can showcase to a wide array of our audience, who will appreciate your insightful masterpiece.
What’s in it for you
If you submit a guest post on sex and intimacy, your contribution will be featured in our sex and intimacy blog section, that will be accessible to our wide range of audience.
- You get an exclusive profile page. We give you a link and a dedicated profile page for you while you get featured in our blog section. In that, along with featuring a headshot and bio, we will provide links to all your social media channels.
- After 5 post submissions, you'll get a link in article body just as well.
- We will share your post on our social media channels, homepage, and newsletters.
Hoping to get your first submission soon!
We invite guest posts on the following topics-
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional Intimacy
- Marriage Communication
- Marriage and Finance
- Marriage Fitness
- Marriage Preparation
- Marriage Readiness
- Marriage Vows
- Mental Health
- Sex & Intimacy