Write a Guest Post on Relationship
We would love to have you write for us on relationships - the most important pivot of our lives. We have all emerged stronger in our relationships with the right piece of advice. As you write a guest post on relationships on Marriage.com, you wear the mantle of the guide who empowers our readers with useful tips on resolving several relationship issues plaguing their happiness. We are open to receiving guest post contributions with a relevant take away from relationship experts, therapists, coaches, and counselors.
Think you have personal stories with a relevant take away in the realm of relationships? Share them with us!
Get published with us!
Submit your guest post on relationships with insights that will help put things in perspective for our readers. Relationships are a very broad spectrum and with us, you get the right platform to share your expert advice on improving the quality of relationships, overcoming relationship related challenges and paving way for healthy relationships.
Original content pieces invited
Your relationship guest posts should be original content pieces, that haven’t been published elsewhere. It would be a great opportunity for you to share your wealth of knowledge and experience on relationships. Your contributions can help our audience navigate through relationship problems and remove the obstacles that impede their relationship bliss. Also, here’s your chance to build a fan base for yourself with our massive share of readers. We aspire to provide useful resource our readers that will facilitate fulfiling relationships for them.
Voluntary contributions invited
And to just get that little awkwardness out of our budding equation, by guest post we mean there is no payment involved. We would love your voluntary contributions that we can showcase to a wide array of our audience, who will love your masterpiece.
- Your relationship guest posts should be original content pieces, that haven’t been published elsewhere.
- We encourage you to include link(s) to the statistic(s) and studies. We are a highly trusted site and these citations help establishing credibility, always.
- To make the article more scannable, please include subheads. You can italicize, bold or underline to give emphasis.
- Please be sure that the title of the article does not exceed 65 characters and each paragraph should ideally be around 150-200 words.
- Your article will be published within two weeks of your submission. We knew you wanted to hear this soon!
- It’s best that you share your headshot/humanoid image along with a short bio/description of yourself, so we can create a dedicated expert/blogger profile for you.
Please only inquire with us if you are SERIOUS about sending a quality blog post.
Some of our amazing articles for your reference
To gain a better understanding of the tone and sensibility of the articles that we publish on Marriage.com, please have a look at few of our successful submissions.
What’s in it for you?
When you submit a guest post on relationships, your wedding guest posts get shared on our website, homepage, newsletters and multiple social media channels which has a highly engaging audience. Also, we give you a no-follow link and a dedicated profile page for you while you get featured in our blog section. In that, along with featuring a headshot and bio, we will provide links to all your social media channels.
It could be a single guest post from you or an ongoing relationship that we establish with regular contributive posts from you - either ways, we would love to get your writing skills the best online exposure that you deserve.
Your guest posts on relationship can be the most useful resource to people who are aspiring to build happy relationship with their partners.