Write a Guest Post on Parenting
If you are considering writing a guest post on parenting, we’d love to publish it on our site. We have built a resource for parents that can help them deal with the hurdles of raising kids. If you are a parent and want to share tips and hacks to combat the hindrances of parenting, or a memorable experience you have an opportunity to get featured on Marriage.com. We are looking for parenting guest posts for our blog and advice section.
Get published with us!
We also invite parenting and child development experts to share their knowledge with us and help people with the stumbling blocks of parenting. Parenthood sure is wonderful, but along with that, it is also brimming with challenges. Handy and practical tips from specialists can really make a difference for struggling parents. We have built a platform for experts in our parenting section, to share important and useful information about parenting and expand their range of audience.
Share your take on parenting
We cover the entire spectrum of parenting, from raising an infant, toddlers to teenagers. We are open to receiving contributions on all phases of parenting. You can share interesting observations, thoughts, incidents learnings and practically anything about raising children. Please tie in the concept of marriage along the lines of parenting in your article content.
- Your parenting guest posts should be original content pieces, that haven’t been published elsewhere.
- We encourage you to include link(s) to the statistic(s) and studies. We are a highly trusted site and these citations help establishing credibility, always.
- To make the article more scannable, please include subheads. You can italicize, bold or underline to give emphasis.
- Please be sure that the title of the article does not exceed 65 characters and each paragraph should ideally be around 150-200 words.
- Your article will be published within two weeks of your submission. We knew you wanted to hear this soon!
- It’s best that you share your headshot/humanoid image along with a short bio/description of yourself, so we can create a dedicated expert/blogger profile for you.
Please only inquire with us if you are SERIOUS about sending a quality blog post.
Some of our amazing articles for your reference
To gain a better understanding of the tone and sensibility of the articles that we publish on Marriage.com, please have a look at few of our successful submissions.
What’s in it for you?
If you submit a guest post on parenting, your contribution will be featured in our blog section, that will be accessible to our wide range of audience. Not just that, we will also share your post on our social media channels, homepage, and newsletters.
Get an exclusive profile page
In addition to that, we offer an exclusive blogger’s profile page to every contributor. In that, along with featuring a headshot and bio, we will provide links to all your social media channels.
In your profile page, we will also give you a backlink to your website.
It could be a single guest post from you or an ongoing relationship that we establish with regular contributive posts from you - either ways, we would love to get your writing skills the best online exposure that you deserve.