Write a Guest Post on Mental Health
Want to write for us? Great!
We would love to have some mental health experts and bloggers with advice & stimulating first hand accounts, just like you.
We are excited to receive your blog posts. Start sending them now.
What we may require from you
Before you start writing, please go through this page. Your content stands a good chance of being published here, when you:
- Have something POSITIVE/exceptional/in good faith/inspirational that will encourage the readers and even yourself! Believe us, we are always excited to hear such stories from you.
- Have a write up that facilitates positive mental health and overall well being for all.
We are open to receiving guest post contributions from mental health counselors, therapists, avid writers, bloggers and life coaches who can share their knowledge, guidance and personal stories with our readers in the form of enlightening and informative articles.
Mental health topics may include
Talking about the subject of mental health, your blog can have one or more points mentioned here:
- Recognizing the need for mental health therapy and taking corrective measures in the direction of self care.
- Overcoming isolation, confusion and reluctance to make mental well being the focal point of life.
- Promoting better self acceptance, growth and helping people develop a healthier perspective on life.
- Inspiring case studies and real life stories.
Get published with us
Here’s your chance to build a fan base for yourself with our millions of readers while providing a useful resource.
Make sure you read our editorial guidelines to know what you need to do.
- Your mental health guest posts should be original content pieces, that haven’t been published elsewhere.
- We encourage you to include link(s) to the statistic(s) and studies. We are a highly trusted site and these citations help establishing credibility, always.
- To make the article more scannable, please include subheads. You can italicize, bold or underline to give emphasis.
- Please be sure that the title of the article does not exceed 65 characters and each paragraph should ideally be around 150-200 words.
- Your article will be published within two weeks of your submission. We knew you wanted to hear this soon!
- It’s best that you share your headshot/humanoid image along with a short bio/description of yourself, so we can create a dedicated expert/blogger profile for you.
Please only inquire with us if you are SERIOUS about sending a quality blog post.
Some of our amazing articles for your reference
To gain a better understanding of the tone and sensibility of the articles that we publish on Marriage.com, please have a look at few of our successful submissions.
Voluntary contributions invited
And to just get that little awkwardness out of our budding equation, by guest post we mean THERE IS NO PAYMENT INVOLVED. We would love your voluntary contributions that we can showcase to a wide array of our audience, who will love your masterpiece.
What’s in it for you
If you submit a guest post on mental heath, your contribution will be featured in our blog section, that will be accessible to our wide range of audience.
- You get an exclusive profile page. We give you a link and a dedicated profile page for you while you get featured in our blog section. In that, along with featuring a headshot and bio, we will provide links to all your social media channels.
- After 5 posts submissisions, you'll get a link in article body just as well.
- We will share your post on our social media channels, homepage, and newsletters.
Hoping to get your first submission soon!