Write a Guest Post on Love
Come and write guest posts on love. Share your insight on love and how it plays an integral part in a happy, healthy marriage and family life.
Love helps individuals convey adoration, affection, and respect to a partner. Love also gives married couples the strength to forgive, to plan their future together, and to be courageous through life’s trials.
We invite you to submit your guest post and help couples and families worldwide benefit from bringing love into their lives. Connect and collaborate with Marriage.com and our readers through your insightful guest post on love.
What we may require from you
Before you start writing, please go through this page. Your content stands a good chance of being published here, when you:
- Share insights on how love plays an important role in emotional and physical intimacy in a marriage and how it strengthens families.
- Highlight personal experiences and tips for success in marriage blogs.
- Promote communication, forgiveness, and happiness for those looking to better their marriages.
Write for us love articles based on your own romantic or family experiences. We also happily accept contributions from counselors, therapists, and other love professionals who can share their experience in an informative, entertaining, and enlightening way for our readers.
Love topics may include
Talking about the subject of love, your love blog can have one or more points mentioned here:
- Frame love and its benefits in a positive and uplifting light to our readers.
- Teach families and couples to learn how to promote love in their lives despite challenging circumstances.
- Help couples to improve the way they look at the role love plays in their lives through true and insightful stories.
Get published with us
Here’s your chance to build a fan base for yourself with our millions of readers while providing a useful resource.
Make sure you read our editorial guidelines to know what you need to do.
- Your love guest posts should be original content pieces, that haven’t been published elsewhere.
- We encourage you to include link(s) to the statistic(s) and studies. We are a highly trusted site and these citations help establishing credibility, always.
- To make the article more scannable, please include subheads. You can italicize, bold or underline to give emphasis.
- Please be sure that the title of the article does not exceed 65 characters and each paragraph should ideally be around 150-200 words.
- Your article will be published within two weeks of your submission. We knewyou wanted to hear this soon!
- It’s best that you share your headshot/humanoid image along with a short bio/description of yourself, so we can create a dedicated expert/blogger profile for you.
Please only inquire with us if you are SERIOUS about sending a quality blog post.
Some of our amazing articles for your reference
To gain a better understanding of the tone and sensibility of the articles that we publish on Marriage.com, please have a look at few of our successful submissions.
Voluntary contributions invited
And to just get that little awkwardness out of our budding equation, by guest post we mean THERE IS NO PAYMENT INVOLVED. We would love your voluntary contributions that we can showcase to a wide array of our audience, who will love your masterpiece.
What’s in it for you
If you submit a guest post on love, your contribution will be featured in our love blog section, that will be accessible to our wide range of audience.
- You get an exclusive profile page. We give you a link and a dedicated profile page for you while you get featured in our blog section. In that, along with featuring a headshot and bio, we will provide links to all your social media channels.
- After 5 post submissions, you'll get a link in article body just as well.
- We will share your post on our social media channels, homepage, and newsletters.
Hoping to get your first submission soon!