Write a Guest Post on Marriage & Finance
We would love to have you write for us on various topics related finances, budgeting, removing debt, and saving money for the future.
It’s important for couples to be able to talk openly about their income, financial goals, and any debts they may have accumulated. Doing so will strengthen their marriage. We invite you to submit your guest post on finances and how it relates to marriage and building a solid future together for couples.
Connect and collaborate with Marriage.com and our readers through your insightful guest post on financial management.
- Help readers learn to communicate openly about their finances.
- Teach couples how to manage their money in order to save for family planning, college funds, vacations, buying a new home and more.
- Encourage readers to take hold of their finances and get out of debt.
Write for us guests post on finances, financial management in marriage, savings and more. We are happy to accept articles from specialists such as accountants, marital counselors, bankers, financial advisors, freelance writers and others who can share their experiences about the best way to manage money.
Finance topics may include
Talking about the subject of finance, your finance blog can have one or more points mentioned here:
- Your guest post on finances in marriage and family life should be posed in a helpful and positive light to our readers.
- Help couples learn to communicate about debts, saving money, and budgeting.
- Teach families the importance of managing their financial situation before and during marriage, as well as how to handle budgeting in case of unexpected circumstances.
Get published with us
Here’s your chance to build a fan base for yourself with our millions of readers while providing a useful resource.
Make sure you read our editorial guidelines to know what you need to do.
- Your finance guest posts should be original content pieces, that haven’t been published elsewhere.
- We encourage you to include link(s) to the statistic(s) and studies. We are a highly trusted site and these citations help establishing credibility, always.
- To make the article more scannable, please include subheads. You can italicize, bold or underline to give emphasis.
- Please be sure that the title of the article does not exceed 65 characters and each paragraph should ideally be around 150-200 words.
- Your article will be published within two weeks of your submission. We knew you wanted to hear this soon!
- It’s best that you share your headshot/humanoid image along with a short bio/description of yourself, so we can create a dedicated expert/blogger profile for you.
Please only inquire with us if you are SERIOUS about sending a quality blog post.
Some of our amazing articles for your reference
To gain a better understanding of the tone and sensibility of the articles that we publish on Marriage.com, please have a look at few of our successful submissions.
Voluntary contributions invited
And to just get that little awkwardness out of our budding equation, by guest post we mean THERE IS NO PAYMENT INVOLVED. We would love your voluntary contributions that we can showcase to a wide array of our audience, who will love your masterpiece.
What’s in it for you
If you submit a guest post on finance, your contribution will be featured in our finance blog section, that will be accessible to our wide range of audience.
- You get an exclusive profile page. We give you a link and a dedicated profile page for you while you get featured in our blog section. In that, along with featuring a headshot and bio, we will provide links to all your social media channels.
- After 5 post submissions, you'll get a link in article body just as well.
- We will share your post on our social media channels, homepage, and newsletters.
Hoping to get your first submission soon!