Write a Guest Post on Family
Connect and collaborate with Marriage.com and our readers through your insightful guest post on family. We would love to have you write for us about parenting, family life, living as a blended family, how to stay a family after divorce, and other family topics like these.
A healthy family life has respect, understanding, love, and communication at its core. Different circumstances, such as becoming parents for the first time, living in a blended family, going through a divorce, or having a child drift away can be hard on the family unit.
That’s why we invite you to submit your guest post on family that will help people all around the world learn how to navigate through various family dynamics.
What we may require from you
Before you start writing, please go through this page. Your content stands a good chance of being published here, when you:
- Help parents and children to build better communication and deepen their family bond despite growing pains or unique family situations.
- Write your best parenting tips for couples, explain how marriage changes after having children.
- Engage readers with ideas of how to have the happiest family life possible and how to deal with aging parents.
Write for us guests post on family, parenting, and pregnancy. If you are a new parent, have adopted, are in a blended family or have raised your children and watched them start families of their own, your experience can help our readers.
We are happy to accept articles from specialists such as family therapists, doctors, teachers, and other professionals who can share their experience about what makes for a successful family life.
Family topics may include
Talking about the subject of family, your family blog can have one or more points mentioned here:
- Dealing with pregnancy as a newly married couple and raising children.
- Explaining how couples can come together in blended families and other unique situations.
- Dealing with aging parents.
- Your post should help frame family life in a positive and realistic light to our readers. Your article should improve the way they communicate as parents and help them deal with the challenges that come from raising a family.
- Teaching couples how to stay close and keep the intimate spark alive after having children.
- Helping couples navigate divorce and the parenting challenges that goes along with a separation.
Get published with us
Here’s your chance to build a fan base for yourself with our millions of readers while providing a useful resource.
Make sure you read our editorial guidelines to know what you need to do.
- Your family guest posts should be original content pieces, that haven’t been published elsewhere.
- We encourage you to include link(s) to the statistic(s) and studies. We are a highly trusted site and these citations help establishing credibility, always.
- To make the article more scannable, please include subheads. You can italicize, bold or underline to give emphasis.
- Please be sure that the title of the article does not exceed 65 characters and each paragraph should ideally be around 150-200 words.
- Your article will be published within two weeks of your submission. We knew you wanted to hear this soon!
- It’s best that you share your headshot/humanoid image along with a short bio/description of yourself, so we can create a dedicated expert/blogger profile for you.
Please only inquire with us if you are SERIOUS about sending a quality blog post.
Some of our amazing articles for your reference
To gain a better understanding of the tone and sensibility of the articles that we publish on Marriage.com, please have a look at few of our successful submissions.
Voluntary contributions invited
And to just get that little awkwardness out of our budding equation, by guest post we mean THERE IS NO PAYMENT INVOLVED. We would love your voluntary contributions that we can showcase to a wide array of our audience, who will love your masterpiece.
What’s in it for you
If you submit a guest post on family, your contribution will be featured in our family blog section, that will be accessible to our wide range of audience.
- You get an exclusive profile page. We give you a link and a dedicated profile page for you while you get featured in our blog section. In that, along with featuring a headshot and bio, we will provide links to all your social media channels.
- After 5 post submissions, you'll get a link in article body just as well.
- We will share your post on our social media channels, homepage, and newsletters.
Hoping to get your first submission soon!