Write a Guest Post on Divorce
Divorce, even if it’s consensual and uncontested, is emotionally and mentally disturbing. Bidding riddance to an unfulfilling marriage brings new hope. But, it doesn’t take away the pain of ending a “once happy” relationship. Putting the shreds of your life together takes courage, resilience, and strength. If you have ever been through a divorce and have some coping tips, incidents, and learnings to share, you can get it featured on Marriage.com.
Inviting guest posts on divorce
We are building a community, which offers help and support to people in all phases of their relationship, including separation and divorce. If you have anything to contribute that can help people going through this, share your thoughts with us, submit a guest post on divorce.
Share your knowledge with our community
If you are a relationship counselor, therapist, coach or expert, your insight can show light to people battling with the stress of divorce. Share your expertise with us and reach out to people who are struggling to get their life back on track.
Building a resource entailing legal expertise
We also invite legal experts and lawyers to share guest posts. Legal intricacies of divorce can seem overwhelming in the emotionally painful period of separation. Your contribution can direct people going through a divorce to take requisite steps in the situation.
- Your divorce guest posts should be original content pieces, that haven’t been published elsewhere.
- We encourage you to include link(s) to the statistic(s) and studies. We are a highly trusted site and these citations help establishing credibility, always.
- To make the article more scannable, please include subheads. You can italicize, bold or underline to give emphasis.
- Please be sure that the title of the article does not exceed 65 characters and each paragraph should ideally be around 150-200 words.
- Your article will be published within two weeks of your submission. We knew you wanted to hear this soon!
- It’s best that you share your headshot/humanoid image along with a short bio/description of yourself, so we can create a dedicated expert/blogger profile for you.
Please only inquire with us if you are SERIOUS about sending a quality blog post.
Some of our amazing articles for your reference
To gain a better understanding of the tone and sensibility of the articles that we publish on Marriage.com, please have a look at few of our successful submissions.
What’s in it for you?
If you submit a guest post on divorce, your contribution will be featured in our blog section, that will be accessible to our wide range of audience. Not just that, we will also share your post on our social media channels, homepage, and newsletters.
Get an exclusive profile page
In addition to that, we offer an exclusive blogger’s profile page to every contributor. In that, along with featuring a headshot and bio, we will provide links to all your social media channels.
In your profile page, we will also give you a backlink to your website.
It could be a single guest post from you or an ongoing relationship that we establish with regular contributive posts from you - either ways, we would love to get your writing skills the best online exposure that you deserve.