Write a Guest Post on Dating
We would love to have you write for us on various topics related to dating and the journey to find a partner.
Connect and collaborate with Marriage.com and our readers through your insightful guest post on dating. By doing so, you’ll be helping to improve relationships all around the world.
Relationships are a wonderful expression of love, but they come with their own unique set of challenges. Stress from daily life can leave couples with little opportunity to connect on an emotional or physical level.
In order to build a secure future together, couples need resources to ensure their relationship stays strong and healthy.
We invite you to submit your guest post on dating that will help couples all around the world learn how to navigate romantic relationships.
What we may require from you
Before you start writing, please go through this page. Your content stands a good chance of being published here, when you:
- Help improve relationships worldwide by teaching partners how to problem-solve and treat each other with respect.
- Share true experiences about life, love, sex, and overcoming the difficulties associated with dating.
- Promote self-love, communication, forgiveness, and happiness for those looking to better their romantic relationships.
Write for us dating articles whether you are playing the dating game, are newly engaged or have many years of marriage under your belt. We also happily accept contributions from relationship counselors, therapists, and other professionals who can share their experience in an informative, entertaining, and enlightening way for our readers.
Dating topics may include
Talking about the subject of dating, your dating blog can have one or more points mentioned here:
- Recognizing the need for dating advice regarding finding a spouse, dealing with breakups, and everything in-between.
- Overcoming fears and anxiety associated with the dating world.
- Promoting positive and uplifting insights to our readers and improving the way they look at romance and the challenges that love brings into their lives.
- Inspiring case studies and real-life stories about dating.
Get published with us
Here’s your chance to build a fan base for yourself with our millions of readers while providing a useful resource.
Make sure you read our editorial guidelines to know what you need to do.
- Your dating guest posts should be original content pieces, that haven’t been published elsewhere.
- We encourage you to include link(s) to the statistic(s) and studies. We are a highly trusted site and these citations help establishing credibility, always.
- To make the article more scannable, please include subheads. You can italicize, bold or underline to give emphasis.
- Please be sure that the title of the article does not exceed 65 characters and each paragraph should ideally be around 150-200 words.
- Your article will be published within two weeks of your submission. We knew you wanted to hear this soon!
- It’s best that you share your headshot/humanoid image along with a short bio/description of yourself, so we can create a dedicated expert/blogger profile for you.
Please only inquire with us if you are SERIOUS about sending a quality blog post.
Some of our amazing articles for your reference
To gain a better understanding of the tone and sensibility of the articles that we publish on Marriage.com, please have a look at few of our successful submissions.
Voluntary contributions invited
And to just get that little awkwardness out of our budding equation, by guest post we mean THERE IS NO PAYMENT INVOLVED. We would love your voluntary contributions that we can showcase to a wide array of our audience, who will love your masterpiece.
What’s in it for you
If you submit a guest post on dating, your contribution will be featured in our dating blog section, that will be accessible to our wide range of audience.
- You get an exclusive profile page. We give you a link and a dedicated profile page for you while you get featured in our blog section. In that, along with featuring a headshot and bio, we will provide links to all your social media channels.
- After 5 post submissions, you'll get a link in article body just as well.
- We will share your post on our social media channels, homepage, and newsletters.
Hoping to get your first submission soon!