1. How do you feel when you watch movies with your partner?
A. He always chooses movies and you don’t mind because he doesn’t like the movies you like
B. You don’t like the movie but like the idea of doing something together. You hug him and try to get close to him
C. You love the movie and remember how you watched it with your ex, and you are sad.
2. How often do you two have romantic dinners?
A. Once a year
B. You try to prepare a romantic dinner for him often
C. You always prepare food that reminds you of the good old days.
3. Do you feel that your partner supports you?
A. I do feel that he supports me, but not in everything I do. Love needs compromise.
B. He supports me and relies on me on everything at the same time
C. I do. He is doing his best to support me in every way.
4. What do you hate about your partner?
A. Spending too much time playing video games
B. He is not like my ex
C. He depends on me
5. What do you think your partner hates about you?
A. My physical characteristics
B. That I am trying to be independent, and I am constantly improving myself
C. I talk about the good old times
6. Do you go out together often?
A. Yes, we always go out together, hanging out with friends.
B. Not often, we love to stay at home more
C. No, most of the time, we go out separately, sometimes together.
7. How Often Do You Two Have Serious Conversations?
A. Often every time when we have an argue
B. Not so often, but when we talk, we talk about our past, or argue
C. Rare. Most of the time, we are busy and don’t have time to talk.
8. What do you like the most about your partner?
A. He is funny and makes me laugh
B. He is clever and kind
C. His physical appearance
9. How well do you know your partner?
A. I feel that he isn’t telling me everything about his past
B. I know all about him
C. I know what I need to know. I don’t want to know everything.
10. What do you think your partner loves about you?
A. My physical appearance
B. That I am a kind, caring person
C. We are similar