1. Do you have a favorite child? What is so special about that kid?
A. Yes, and it's the most artistic one
B. Yes, and it's the most respectful one
C. Yes and it's the "straight A "student
D. No, you love all your kids the same way
2. Why are children so important to you?
A. Because they make you happy
B. Because they make you feel needed
C. Because they are mini versions of you
D. You don't know, you are not sure that they are that important
3. Can your kids speak freely to you?
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, sometimes
C. Only when you allow them to
D. Not really
4. Do you think your kids are scared of you?
A. Yes, and they should be
B. No, not at all
C. Yes, sometimes
D. You don't know
5. Do you often do things with your kids outside of the house?
A. Yes, always
B. Yes, sometimes
C. No, they should do that amongst themselves
D. Only when you got time
6. How close are you to your kids?
A. Very close
B. Not as close as you wished you should be
C. You don't think you should be too close because you are the parent
D. You've tried but they just push you away
7. What type of things do you let your kids get away with, most of the time?
A. Stealing your car
B. Yelling at you
D. Coming back late at home for the movies
8. How many times have you argued with your kids lately?
A. 5 times
B. 10 times
D. 0 times
9. Do you want more kids? Why?
A. No, because you don't think you can go through the same stuff you went through with the ones you've got already
B. Yes, but not now. The ones you have keep you busy for now.
C. Yes, because you just love kids.
D. No, the ones you've got are just enough for you
10. Have you ever regretted having kids? Why?
A. No, you love children too much
B. No, because kids are so wonderful
C. No, because you love your kids very much
D. Yes, but just a little because they are too demanding