1. Do you think your partner appreciates you too?
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, and they don't hesitate to let you know
C. Yes, you can tell by the way they look at you
D. Not really, and honestly you don't care
2. What impact has your lover had on you?
A. They have helped you regain your confidence
B. They have pushed you to pursue a career
C. They have always encouraged you to go for your dreams
D. They've had none
3. Do you think that your partner knows that you admire them?
A. Yes, they do
B. Yes, you can tell by the look in their eyes
C. You don't know you will have to ask them
D. You don't really care to be honest
4. How many times have you asked your partner for help?
A. So many times you've lost count
B. Only once because you a very proud person
D. Never because you almost don't need them
5. What is the most important thing you've ever done for your partner?
A. Buying them an expensive car
B. Paying for their car loan
C. Ironing their clothes
D. Falling in love with them
6. What is the most important thing your partner has ever done for you?
A. Asking you to marry them
B. Assisting you when you were sick
C. Providing you with a loan when you most needed it.
7. What is the most important celebration for you and your partner?
A. Valentine's day
C. Your birthdays
D. You've got none
8. How many times a day do you tell your lover that you love them?
A. 5 times a day
B. Twice a day
C. Once a day
D. Sometimes, but not all the time
9. How do you show your appreciation to your lover?
A. By calling them several times a day
B. By telling them how much you love them
C. By hugging them as much as you can
D. You don't have time for this
10. What do you like most about your partner?
A. Their smile
B. Their kindness
C. Their spirit
D. Nothing much