Everybody knows that there are good marriages as much as bad marriages. The good marriages are characterized with people enjoying each other's presence and having the sense of building something together. A bad marriage is one where one or both partners feel overwhelmed and miserable. So, how would you define your marriage? Do you feel that you have grown as an individual ever since you've got married or do you think you are about to lose your mind because of this marriage? Take our quiz and find out.
1. How long have you been together?
A. For at least 5 years
B. More than 5 years
C. Less than a year
D. Less than a year
2. Do you sometimes fight about money?
B. It's inevitable but it doesn't happen all the time
3. Do you plan vacations together?
C. Only when you have enough money to do so
4. Do you still share assets together?
A. Yes, of course
C. You don't own any
D. Just a few ones
5. Do you sometimes have romantic outings?
A. Yes, on Fridays
B. Yes, but it's rare now
C. Yes, but only on the 14th of February
D. No, not anymore
6. How many times do you argue with your partner every week?
A. At least 3 times
B. At least 10 times
C. You've lost count
D. You never really argue
7. Do you often fight in public?
B. All the time
D. No, you would never do that
8. Is your spouse physically abusive to you?
B. Too much
C. Sometimes, but it's mostly your fault
9. How do people describe your couple?
A. A weird couple
B. A couple in love
C. An incompatible couple
D. A young couple
10. Are you still sexually attracted to your partner?
C. It's only natural
D. Not that much