1. How often you and your spouse laugh together?
A. Every day.
B. Once a week.
2. When you say you're going out with friends, your partner says:
A. Have fun.
B. Get back early.
C. Aren't you taking me with you?
D. Where do you think you're going?
3. How often do you have sex?
A. Almost every day.
B. Once a week.
C. Once a month.
D. A couple of months ago.
4. You found someone else's hair in the car.
A. You ask who it is from and get a straight answer.
B. You make jokes about him having an affair.
C. You don't believe him that it's from a colleague.
D. You lose your mind because you suspect him of cheating.
5. What you talk about over dinner?
A. How your day was.
B. What something wasn't done during the day.
C. You argue about meaningless things.
D. You never have dinner together.
6. How would you describe an argument between you?
A. We share our ideas and find a less painful compromise.
B. We get really angry but we're constructive.
C. We do everything my/his way.
D. We don't argue, and when we do, no one listens to the other anyway.
7. Would you go on a long weekend with your partner in a forest cabin?
A. Absolutely, I love spending every moment with him.
B. Yes, but I'd bring my laptop.
C. Not really, we would argue all the time.
D. No way. I hate being together more than an hour or two.
8. Is your spouse flirting with other people?
A. Not as I know.
B. Maybe, but I don't mind.
9. How often your partner drinks?
A. Occasionally, but not in large quantities.
B. Rarely, but when he does it I can't stand him.
C. Frequently but not too much.
D. I hope he comes home someday sober.
10. Is your spouse respecting your opinions?
A. Always. He listens to everything I have to say.
B. Mostly, but rarely uses my ideas.
C. Not really, he doesn't care about my opinions.
D. He never even listens to me.