Being sexually innocent or sexually inexperienced means precisely what you think. Not having any sexual experience or encounters. This may occur naturally when we are young, and it could even progress further on in life. Sexual innocence is a sign of absence and maintaining your sexual desires or simply not being interested or able to. So, is sexual innocence something you participate in? Find out by answering these questions.
1. Do you have sexual desires?
A. No really
2. How many sexual desires do you have?
B. A few
3. Do you think about these sexual desires often?
4. Have you had sexual experiences?
B. Very little
5. How many sexual experiences have you had?
B. Probably one
6. Does the thought of sexuality bother or disturb you?
C. Not at all
7. Does the thought of sexual interaction bother you?
8. What is your opinion on sex?
A. It's not necessary; not interested
B. It's nice, but not interesting
C. I love it and have had it
9. Have you kissed anyone before?
B. I can't remember
10. Are you a virgin?
B. I'm not sure