1. Who has a say in how you spend your money, who you hang out with, where you go, what’s for dinner, etc.?
A. My wife
B. Most of the time, my wife, unless I have a problem with it, then I will say something
C. We both do
2. What is your immediate thought when you think about going out with your friends?
A. How will my wife feel about this?
B. Can I afford to go out with my friends?
C. I can’t wait!
3. What does your wife do when you are having a bad day?
A. She always seems to bring me down even more
B. Sometimes she does nothing, sometimes she seems like she cares
C. Most of the time, she tries to make me feel better
4. Has your marriage affected your relationships with family and friends?
A. Yes, definitely
C. Not really
5. Are you honest with your friends and family about the issues in your marriage?
A. Not completely; I don’t want them to hate my wife
B. Sometimes I am, sometimes I am embarrassed
C. Most of the time, I am
6. Will your wife admit when she is wrong and take responsibility for her actions?
7. Do you feel like your wife can find a fault in anything you do, no matter how hard you try?
8. Does your wife play mind games, such as ignoring you, withholding sex for certain things, etc.?
A. Yes, all of the time
B. Yes, she does this often
C. Sometimes / No
9. How do you feel when you are home together?
A. Like constantly walking on eggshells
B. It depends on the day, most of the time relaxed
C. Unless we are fighting, I feel happy
10. Does your wife build you up and always make you feel like the luckiest man in the world?
A. Definitely not
C. She does, but not as often as she used to