1. Can you name your partner's best friends?
A. Yes, I even hang out with them!
B. I am certain that I am my partner's best friend
C. Probably not all of them, but I could name a couple
D. No, not really
2. Do you know what is stressing your partner out lately?
A. Yes, my partner confides in me often
B. I can usually tell what's wrong without having to ask
C. Sometimes, but I have to push to get the details
D. No, my partner is tight-lipped about that
3. Who talks more about their past, you or your partner?
A. My partner does
B. My partner isn't comfortable talking about the past
C. We both do
D. I am more talkative than my partner on this subject
4. Do you know the names of your partner’s relatives?
B. Yes, but not their middle names
C. I know most of them
5. Have you had a thorough conversation about past relationships?
A. Yes, we know all about each other's past romantic history
B. Yes, but we do not go into detail
C. Never had to, because we haven't been with anybody else
D. Never, I don't want to hear about past lovers
6. Do you respect your partner’s opinions?
B. Most of the time
C. Only when I think my partner's opinions are reasonable
D. No, never
7. Do you know who your partner is closest to in the family?
8. Do you know what your partner wants out of life in the next 5 years?
A. Yes, we both want the same things
B. Yes, but our goals don't align
C. I'm not sure
D. No, I don't want to think about our future
9. Do you and your partner have anything in common?
A. Yes, we share a lot of hobbies and beliefs
B. We have some things in common
C. We hardly have anything in common
D. No, not at all
10. Do you think or feel that your partner hides things from you?
A. No, I trust my partner completely
C. Yes, but only because of past indiscretions in our relationship
D. Yes, but I am generally not a trusting person