1. Do you think your spouse listens to you?
B. You hope so
D. No, not at all
2. Do you have a hard time listening to your partner?
D. Yes, when they yell at you
3. Do you understand what your role is, in your relationship?
A. Yes, totally
B. No, not at all
C. It shouldn't be about roles
D. Yes, but only to a certain extent
4. Do you blame your partner for all that is wrong in your marriage?
A. Most of the time
5. Are you overwhelmed with your partner's requests?
A. Yes, and it sometimes feels like harassment
B. Yes, and it turns into a childish rant most of the time. You're just sick of it.
C. No, they are pretty decent
D. No, it is actually normal for a partner to have requests
6. Do you think you invest a lot of your time in this relationship?
C. Yes, and you feel emotionally abused because of it
D. Yes, and your partner is thankful for it
7. Is your partner having a hard time admitting when they are wrong?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Yes, sometimes
D. No, but they are very unpredictable
8. Do you sometimes feel like running away from the relationship?
C. Most of the time
9. What is your issue with your partner?
A. They are stubborn
B. They spend too much money
C. They lie a lot
D. You don't have an issue with them
10. What do you wish a marriage therapist will do to save your marriage?
B. Advise you on how to communicate better
C. Advise you on what your roles should be
D. Advise you on how to save your relationship, overall