Sex is fun and certainly a way to bound with a lover or someone very special. And, according to some studies the thirst for sex grows and becomes most exciting when we reach our 30s and 40s. But, you also have those who don't have time to be intimate with anyone, and it is mostly women who went through a harsh pregnancy, people who are too busy in their lives, and those who find it repulsive after a while. So, where do you fit in? Are you sexually emancipated or not? Take our quiz and find out.
1. How long do you think a sexual intercourse should last?
A. 20 minutes.
B. 25 minutes.
C. 15 minutes.
D. 10 minutes.
2. Do you enjoy foreplay?
A. Yes, a lot.
C. Only when tongue action is required.
D. It depends on who gets it.
3. Have you ever tried role playing with your partner?
A. Yes, and it was fun.
B. Yes, and it was stimulating.
C. Yes, and you can't stop using it all the time.
D. No, what is that?
4. How many sex gadgets do you own?
C. Only one.
5. Do you consider sex as the most important thing in your relationship?
A. Yes, of course.
B. You'd say 50% important for the relationship.
C. Not really.
D. It depends on the partner really.
6. Is sex the first thing you think about when you appreciate somebody?
A. Yes, of course, what else would it be?
B. Yes, sometimes.
C. No, personality is what you look at first.
D. Yes, it could happen but it is normally short-lived.
7. Do you consider yourself as a sexual tool?
A. Yes, why waste it?
B. Yes, especially because you take such good care of it.
D. No ways! You are not to be used to that extent.
8. Have you ever tried anything adventurous with your partner?
C. You wouldn't dare to.
D. Yes, and it helped to create a bond between the two of you.
9. Who takes initiatives in your couple?
B. Your partner.
C. You and your partner.
D. None of you do, you are both too scared.
10. Who is the dominatrix in the relationship?
B. Your partner.
C. A third person.
D. Nobody, ew!