Touch. It’s something we all do, every day when greeting a friend, petting your dog or cat, shaking hands with your boss, or giving someone a hug. Most of the time we pay very little attention to that feeling, yet it provides such a wealth of information. Have you ever wondered why some people crave physical contact with others? Maybe you're one of them! Take this ''Am I touch starved'' quiz and find out.
1. Do you love the sense of being touched?
C. EW, no
2. If you've got a significant other, how often do you see them?
A. A couple of times a week.
B. Text/Face time is enough.
C. I don't’ know.
3. When was the last time you hugged or held hands with someone you love?
A. A long time ago.
B. A couple of hours ago.
C. A week ago.
4. How do your family members treat you?
A. I feel emotionally neglected by them.
B. They love me, but they don’t listen to me.
C. We love each other and everything is great!
5. If you could only choose one area of your body in which to be touched, where would that be?
A. My hands.
B. My hair.
C. My face.
6. How do you feel overall?
7. Do you have a pet?
B. I don't like animals
8. What do you do when you’re alone?
A. Drive somewhere.
B. Listen to music.
9. Do you have aggressive behavior toward other people?
10. Do you have a fear of attachment?
B. No, I’m completely open!