1. What stimulates you to have sex usually?
A. Spending time with my partner
B. My partner’s smell
C. I just feel like it
D. I don’t know
2. What is your favorite sexual position?
A. The missionary
B. The 69
C. Oral sex
3. Do you get straight to the point when it comes to sex?
A. Yes, of course
B. I would like to but I am too shy
C. Yes, but my partner has no clue about what is going on
4. Have you ever been so eager to have sex that you did care about the location?
A. Yes, and I have done it in my kitchen
B. Yes, and I have ended up being late for work several times
C. Yes, and I have ended up doing it in the restroom at work
D. No, never
5. Are you sexually interested in someone right now?
A. Yes, but I’m unsure about their feelings
B. Yes, but I don’t know how to move things forward
C. Yes, I’m dating someone right now
D. No, not right now
6. Do you know how to stimulate your love interest sexually?
A. No, I am too shy
B. Yes, but I need to sure about my partner’s interest in me
C. Yes, I like sex a lot
D. No, I can’t do that
7. Do you feel like having sexual urges is selfish?
A. Yes, in a way
B. Not at all
C. Of course not, it makes the relationship much more exciting
D. It is possible
8. Are you sometimes scared to express your sexual desires?
B. No, not really
C. No, but I need to be comfortable with my partner
9. Do you feel like you have the power to make someone want sex as much as you do?
A. Yes, you are quite good at that
C. You hope you are
10. Do you feel any pressure from your partner to have sex?
A. No, and I’m not sure that they are interested in me
B. It depends
C. Yes, sometimes
D. No, but I still want to have sex with them
11. Are you always ready for sex because you know that you are good at it?
A. Yes, obviously
B. Only when I am in the mood
C. No, not at all
D. Not really
12. Have you had conversations about sex, protection or STIs with your partner?
A. Yes, we discuss things without hesitation
B. No, not at all
C. I have tried, but my partner doesn’t participate in them
D. Sometimes, but my shyness gets in the way
13. How long have you been with your partner?
A. For over a year
B. A single date
C. A few dates
D. A few months
14. Do you feel comfortable with your own body and sexuality?
A. No, not reallyrn
B. No, I’m too shy
D. Yes, kind of
15. How do you feel when you and your partner are spending one-on-one time together?
A. I prefer having other people around us
B. I feel drawn to my partner
C. I love it but I get shy
D. I enjoy it but I don’t know how they feel