1. If you and your person has gotten into an argument, you will:
A. Hold a grudge for a long time
B. Try to argue, especially if you think that you did nothing wrong
C. Apologize and try your best to forgive what has been done
2. Your special person will visit you at home. What will you do?
A. Tell the person that you are not home and you will just send a message
B. Prepare food for the person to ensure his/her comfort
C. Go out of your way to make sure that everything is perfect
3. There is a person who tells you that he/she has a crush on you. You do not reciprocate the person’ feelings. What do you do?
A. Just smile politely and not reply to the person anymore
B. Tell the person that you do not feel the same way but say that you can offer friendship
C. Consider if you would actually begin to fall for the person or not
4. Imagine if the special person in your life has gotten hurt, what will you do?
A. Ignore the situation and pretend that you have not read the message
B. Try to visit the person in the hospital
C. Bring the person to the hospital and make sure that the person is okay
5. Whenever you see another person get hurt, you:
A. Do nothing because you do not care for the person anyway
B. Ask if the person needs help
C. Try to help the person the best way that you can
6. The special person in your life had a rough day. What are you going to do?
B. You will tell the other person how your day went too
C. You will do your best to make sure that you will improve the person’s day
7. If you see a stray near your house, what are you going to do?
A. Make sure that you will shoo the stray away
B. Give the stray food and water
C. Try to find the owner of the stray because it might be a missing pet
8. Whenever a friend gets hurt, you normally:
A. Tell the person to move on because everyone can get over something that has hurt them, right?
B. Make an effort to listen to the person and give sound advice if needed
C. Allow yourself to be your friend’s shoulder to cry on
9. When the special person in your life wants to hang out, you usually:
A. Tell the person that you are doing something else
B. Contemplate on whether you are truly busy or not
C. Go out of your way to make sure that you will be able to do it
10. If you know that there is only one slice of pizza between you and the special person in your life, you would:
A. Get the slice. You deserve it
B. Propose that you slice it in half
C. Make sure that you will give the slice to the special person in your life