1. How often do you think about sex?
A. Several times a week
C. Multiple times a day, if not all day long
2. Do you have trouble controlling your urges to feed your sexual desires?
3. Do you or anyone else in your family have any addictions to pornography, drugs, alcohol, or gambling?
B. I don’t think so/Not anymore
4. How often do you watch pornography and/or masturbate?
A. A few times a month
B. A few times a week
C. At least once a day
5. Have any of your sexual activities or thoughts caused issues in your relationships with past partners, friends, or family members?
6. Have you ever paid for sex?
B. Seldomly/1 time
C. Several times
7. Is your relationship with your partner just about your sexual needs?
A. No, it’s not just about sex. I love them!
C. It’s usually just about having sex
8. Have you ever engaged in risky sexual behaviors that could have caused harm to yourself, such as unprotected sex, sex with someone you did not know, sex with multiple people at once, etc.?
B. A few times
9. Do you have negative thoughts about yourself due to your high sex drive and inability to ever fully meet your sexual needs and feel satisfied?
C. Sometimes/ Yes
10. Do you hide or lie about your sexual behaviors, thoughts, and desires for fear that others would judge you, criticize you or not understand?