- Redrice89 answered Personally, I do have an interest in horoscope compatibility and I found that when I was dating, I would always feverishly check up on my date. This of course happened to my husband too. I will say that while this is an interesting project, it is not that important at all for a marriage. If two people are dedicated to each other amd understand each other well, then there is no reason to forgo a relationship just because of an incompatibility in the horoscope.
- Redrice89 answered While I did have an interest in horoscope compatibility, and did contemplate it, I didn't use numerology at all. I understand that for some cultures it is compulsory for a numerology reading, but it wasn't for mine. In fact, it is sort of discredited as bogus. The reason why I didn't take it was because I felt that I truly loved my then-fiancé, and if two people are dedicated to each other and understand each other well, then there is no reason to forgo a relationship just because of an incompatibility in the horoscope.
- Redrice89 answered I am not gay, but I do have friends who are. I sincerely hope that one day my friends can one day marry and affirm their love in the eyes of the law. It was a momentous time when the USA legalised same-sex marriage in all its states, but I think that going slow and steady might be the right strategy, instead of putting the ideas and notions in other people's faces. There is definately a resistance to same-sex relationships, much less marriages.
- Redrice89 answered Of course! Using the methods the others have stated above... It is now very popular to get pregnant without intercourse, and is usually employed by more mature couples who are looking to have children, or same-sex couples. The pregnancy can either be developed in a surrogate mother, or the biological mother. These technological advances have allowed people to have a choice in when they would like a child, and also helped greatly in family planning.
- Redrice89 answered There is always a desire for youth in our culture, young people are the epitome of sexual attractiveness, says Hollywood. Those married men might look at their wives and say 'Where did the time go?' They seek to lighten up their lives from the sobering realities of impending old age by perhaps adding a young person, better if there's sex because sex is what young people do all the time. I guess sometimes these men don't really take a hard look at the mirror because they can't accept the truth.
- Redrice89 answered Unless the woman has some psychological disorder like nymphomania as BestBuddy said, then yes usually women are more likely to engage in affairs only if their marriages are somewhat topsy-turvy or is unsatisfactory in some way. This is just my opinion, but women tend to be more careful about the people they sleep with, and are less likely to stray unless they have dire needs.
- Redrice89 answered Yes, newlywedgal put it right. Online dating has made it so much easier for someone to connect with another and do it all discreetly. Sometimes, even the person you are having an affair with can be oblivious of someone's marital status, especially if the affair is erratic. This creates situations where a married person can keep secrets from his or her spouse and carry on with their conventional marriage as though nothing is happpening. I seriously hate the internet sometimes!
- Redrice89 answered Issues are bound to emerge on a daily basis in a marriage, but I wouldn't call them conflicts, especially if it's about the little things. It's better somehow to see it as a communication process, much like the one you might have with colleagues. If your colleague has not done some parts of the work or not done it well, I'm sure that you won't go screaming in their face about it at first right? We will likely tell them somewhat aloofly what they have left out and remind them to do it again. It might be better if we see our spouses colleagues in the home, with special benefits.
- Redrice89 answered If he seems secretive and shares less and less about his life to you, that could be a tell-tale sign. However, some guys can be very blatant about their cheating, and openly chat exclusively with other girls or even just be surrounded by female friends all the time. Although the signs can be quite alarming, it is best not make any rash actions or decisions based on assumption alone. Try to get some real evidence of his cheating to get some closure. Sometimes people can get too suspicious for nothing!
- Redrice89 answered If you treat someone else other than your spouse as a personal confidant, and share intimate issues with them that might be a sign. Also, if you complain and discuss about your marriage and spouse's shortcomings, and slowly pull out of activities with your partner because you would rather be with the other person, then this will be troubling too. Perhaps what could be considered the most dangerous sign is that you keep your connection with another person a secret from your spouse, which could trigger conflict.
- Redrice89 answered How to not get caught....? Be very discreet about it. Don't go out openly with your lover, and try not to be seen in public with them. If you must, then only be seen when you go on holidays with them. Don't get with anybody in your immediate social connections, including your workplace. Find a person who you can cut of all ties with and never see again in case you decide to end the relationship.
- Redrice89 answered
I have had an affair with many married men. Now I want to get out of these complicated relationships, please help.Getting out of them might not be easy, especially if you have developed deep emotional connections with those married men. You might have to face the brunt of having your actions exposed, or being harassed by the men who have claimed that they love you. Tell the men that you are not interested in having affairs with them anymore, and end the relationship. Rational cheating men will understand and bid you farewell.
- Redrice89 answered These are techniques used to control your anger in any given situation. The members above have already listed them out for you. If you're still curious and want to see how the techniques are put into action, try watching this movie called 'Anger Management' which basically follows the life of a man who has anger issues and observes how he overcomes them with couselling. Anger management is a popular therapy now, sometimes even implemented for criminal cases.
- Redrice89 answered You could use all those traditional rememdies, and old wive's tales to conceive a baby boy, but sometimes it just might not work. The gender of a baby is determined by yours and your partner's genes, and is rather arbitary if the conception is done in a classic way. If you have money, go for the modern treatments. But if you don't, then learn to treasure your child no matter what their gender. If you're worried about gender inequality, then take heart that women are just as capable as men. Even if your discriminating eyes cannot see it.
- Redrice89 answered Tasty sweet treats and food, some nice clothes, great video games, a watch, some shopping vouchers. The list could go on, but it's best to choose a gift that the groom will like! Try asking the groom's family and friends what they think he would like, or choose one based on what you have heard the groom said about something that he wanted.
- Redrice89 answered Wine, wedding keepsakes, plants in a nice pot, dining sets, cooking sets, name sign for house, luggage, silk bedsheets, art pieces, TV subscriptions, personalised cutting boards, terry cloth robes, personalised floor rugs, wine glasses, cushions, cooking appliance, tablet, picnic basket, camera lens, small furniture, silverware, stained glass art, DIY craft projects, key holders, vases, cups, shot glasses, mirrors, bath towels.
- Redrice89 answered For couples that are engaged, they can try 'Preparing for Marriage: Discover God's Plan for a Lifetime of Love' by Dennis Rainey. '10 Great Dates before You Say "I Do"' by Claudia Arp is great too. These books consider modern life and provide a guidebook of sorts for what to expect in a marriage. Books by Gary Chapman are a gem, and very popular amongst the Christian community.
- Redrice89 answered All the commentors above give great tips on how to choose a therapist. I will agree is with crystalbella on choosing a therapist who is not judgemental and does not impose his or her views on how you should lead your marriage. But a therapist is supposed to provide a solutions to your problems, even if you don't like the solutions one bit. It's also about being open to the process of damange recovery in your marriage, but knowing when to draw the line if the therapist is too rigid.
- Redrice89 answered You must be comfortable in dealing with all aspects of marriage, including sex life, pre-marital issues, those concerning children and even divorce issues. You must also remain objective an impartial during the counselling sessions so that your professional opinion is not muddied. Be able to implement all the techniques you have learned effectively, and present yourself as an understanding and patient individual to your clients.
- Redrice89 answered Certified psychological tests are definitely capable of testing a couple's compatibility, akin to astrological compatibility assessment, but using science to determine the results. Usually the tests are based on the personality type of each person. Those online fun quizzes won'tdo because they do not consider all aspects of each person's personality. However, the real test is the marriage itself, because in the end, the test results are just on a piece of paper!