Sign Up
Already have an account? Login


  • Deecee answered a question on Mar 01, 2019
    Husband doesn't seem to care about sex
    See a therapist and if he won't go, go alone. The next best step if he won't agree to an open marriage is after the therapist, see a lawyer.
  • Deecee answered a question on Mar 01, 2019
    My husband doesn't want sex, what do I do?
    See if he will talk to you about an open-marriage if you think that will work for you. Just remember if he sayus no, I would start divorce procedures before finding another guy as his lawyer will you that against him. If he seems hesitant or is wishy washy about it, that's an indication he may consider it. Don't press hard but bring it up 3 times a week or so. You'll soon get an answer.