- WRIGHT answered One of the most important questions to ask after getting married is how good am I doing as a husband/wife?
- WRIGHT answered Spend Time: Some say that love is spelled TIME. This holds very true and spending time with each other shows that you care and love the other person to give all the time that you have for them. This makes them feel very special.
- WRIGHT answered While going through tough times in a marriage which is bound to happen, never give into the temptation of having an affair. It might seem harmless but will affect the family including children adversely. Respect your partner and understand that you are in a relationship that involves honesty and commitment.
- WRIGHT answered For about 60-70% of couples, it has been something that has helped their marriage in some way.
- WRIGHT answered What issues do you think we need to address? Where do you think I am falling short? Do you feel safe enough to discuss all these issues?
- WRIGHT answered What changes or types of commitment would you like to make in your spiritual life?