- TieshaKahan answered Do something towards your spouse that makes her happy rather than telling her that you love her alone. Yes it is important to convey love but acting towards it is all the more important. They realise that you are full of them and this boosts your intimacy again.
- TieshaKahan answered Have something in common you enjoy doing. This can be a walk in the park every moring, coffee on a beach in the evening, trekking, go karting and many others. This bonds you like nothing else. Being together is good.
- TieshaKahan answered Marriage is the art of living together happily. FItness is much a part of it. Follow a healthy lifestyle in marriage and you will stay happy together, have a better sex life as well. Being fit increases pleasure in sex. It keeps you vigorous and keeps you out of a bad mood. Healthy body translates into a healthy mind which results in good relationship. Period!
- TieshaKahan answered Be willing to accept the fact that you are different and so is he/she. If there is something where common grounds are not met, let it go then. You are together to love and be great friends together in the walk of life not to argue and win over debates!
- TieshaKahan answered Marriage can be kept exciting when you start to fix problems before it could become one. Stop and rewing your life and look into small misunderstandings and start to fix them. These are the minor signs that eventually lead to a big fight in the future. Fix it and you have a great marraige.
- TieshaKahan answered Eve is portrayed as the best helper for Adam who is with Adam all the time, protecting him and being of best help and aids Adam in pretty much everything. You need to also understand that Eve was part Adam. This means that Eve can never be left alone. God put together something and commanded them not to grow apart.
- TieshaKahan answered It is not always easy for people to discuss the problems of marriage. The best way to do is with the help of a counselor. A counselor is a third person's opinion on a problem and this is not wrong at all. It helps maintain resolve and increase love without much hassle.
- TieshaKahan answered Gauge the feeling of the relationship. Are you really happy with this relationship? What do you feel? This is a very true question as it makes one frustrated to talk and vent it out and this helps fix problems.
- TieshaKahan answered Going to a counselor is not bad. It is actually good to fix problems that is not being spoke of. You also get to understand how much you value each other. You spouse might hate something that she is only ready to share with another person. Get a counselor and fix those things if there is any.
- TieshaKahan answered Not having a counselor to fix major family problems is a sensitive area to pick to solve a problem. If this is the case, then start by sitting together preferrably in the public place so that you wont react at each other and talk about the problems. Make sure you try hard to understand each others' feelings before jumping into conclusions. After this, fix the proble quickly.