- REYNOLDS answered There are a lot of couples' discussion books out there now. If you are both committed to working through your issues, go to your local bookstore and pick one up and work through it together.
- REYNOLDS answered Why are we doing marriage counseling? What do we hope to get out of it? Do you believe it is necessary?
- REYNOLDS answered Most beginning marriage counselors make less than $50,000 dollars a year. This depends on your location and your level of training.
- REYNOLDS answered Get counseling, first. If, after counseling, you both still want a divorce, decide if you're okay with a fast and easy divorce, or if you will need something more substantial.
- REYNOLDS answered Never, ever, EVER, go to bed angry. It will just let the argument fester overnight and will cause a tense morning. Instead, figure out a way to both get to a point where you are calm and (if needed) can discuss the issue later.
- REYNOLDS answered Most marriage problems are caused by one person not taking the time to think about what their actions will do to the other person.