- MommasGirl1 answered Psychological abuse is often not seen for what it is until the relationship is over. Manipulation is often at the top of this list. If you are being abused, or if someone you trust questions the way your spouse is treating you, it is important to see a counselor.
- MommasGirl1 answered A therapist or someone in the church is a good starting point for anyone experiencing verbal abuse. These professionals can give a religious or secular perspective on what steps to take to either alleviate the abuse or get out of the situation.
- MommasGirl1 answered Treat your spouse with the same love and persistance as when you were courting each other. Sometimes, marriage causes us to fall into routines and take small things for granted. Date your spouse!
- MommasGirl1 answered The secrets to a happy marriage are simple: be honest, loving, and don't go to bed angry. All relationships encounter issues, but if a couple agrees to pursue all matters with love and honesty, then it is possible to work through any obstacle.
- MommasGirl1 answered The health of a marriage depends on how well you and your partner are clicking. Do you enjoy spending time together? Do you worry when the other person isn't by your side? Can you disagree but still respect and love each other?
- MommasGirl1 answered According to Planned Parenthood, abortions usually cost between $300 and $950.
- MommasGirl1 answered Date nights are important. If you can get a friend or family member to watch your child, spend time together the way you did before baby.
- MommasGirl1 answered How can we resolve issues in a way where we are both satisfied with the outcome?
- MommasGirl1 answered Wedding vows reflect the promises that couples make to each other. There are traditional vows, but vows created by each person allows the couple to personalize the promises.
- MommasGirl1 answered Marriage counseling can be done effectively if the therapists sets boundaries and expectations from the beginning, and each of the partners decides to follow those guidelines.
- MommasGirl1 answered Once realizing that a marriage CAN work, it is important to begin taking steps to fight for it. This may mean counseling, or even a short time away from each other, but there are many ways to rekindle a struggling marriage.
- MommasGirl1 answered Most universities have programs in counseling, and you can specialize in family and marital counseling. States require licensure for these jobs.
- MommasGirl1 answered Are you sure this is what you want? Do you want to try counseling? Do you still love me?
- MommasGirl1 answered How long will it take to complete the divorce? How will we split up our assets and belongings?