- Honorable answered Contemporary families contain a child from a previous marriage, step brothers and sisters, biological and step parents and other in-laws called by name. Most children are familiar with that kind of relationship thanks to their classmates and friends and when it happens in their family they are not as stressed and shocked as we expect them to be.
- Honorable answered
I'm divorcing my husband. But I'm afraid what will happen with our kids? What can I do to keep the bond intact?Kids need to know this separation is for good and your love for them is even stronger and no, it doesn't mean now they can have everything they want as you are paying for their disposal.
- Honorable answered Pray for her to find a new man soon!
- Honorable answered You cannot save a marriage all by yourself, your spouse will for making things work again is also needed here. No need to play one man show instead of a duo perfomance.. unfortunately it ain't equal. You have two options now - talk with your partner and convince him your marriage is worth saving or file for divorce. You may contact a marriage conselor to help you make your final decision.
- Honorable answered It's all individual as it's written above. A man needs to know he is your number one and as long as you asure him in his perficiency, he shall be all yours. A woman needs to be loved, taken care for, hugged, kissed, noticed, understood.. most of all to be treated like a lady :) At the moment you take her as granted you lose her.
- Honorable answered Secret dating has no future and may ruin your reputation. For a man it is a trill, a woman feels love to do it.. Better save your feelings for your real date - a man who can ask you out for dinner, go to a movie together, hold hands on the street and dance in the club :)
- Honorable answered Relationships with others reflect the relationship you have with youself being. When you love and respect yourself, you are loved and respected in your relationships. When your self esteem is low and you feel insecure your relationshims may equal the status "it's complicated'. Reconnect with your higher self and believe you are a worthy person and all complication relationships shall either get fixed or fall apart.
- Honorable answered When both partners wish to strengthen the bond of their connection marriage workshops can be helpful, otherwise they are just a waste of money.
- Honorable answered The anonymous :))
- Honorable answered
I am 30 year old married guy and bored with my wife. How can I rekindle romance again in my marriage?Ask your wife out for a date this weekend. Make a reservation at a fancy restaurant, find good seats for the theater and buy her a beautiful and expencive present. Because she deserves it and becuse you value the woman as much as you spend for her :)
- Honorable answered We need to know you still believe in our superpowers and we can do anything for you :)
- Honorable answered The best way to sweeten your relationship is to reconnect with your partner :) Listen to each other, hug, kiss and look him in the eyes, tell him how good he is in what he is doing and how proud you are of him, and mean it! He will do anything for you :)
- Honorable answered Keeping the fire burning is what makes a marriage happy :) Though it sounds like a cliche it is true. Quality time spend together is very important, no matter how busy each of you is building career. And nights out, just the two of you, oldschool dates ;)
- Honorable answered Maybe you feel insecure in this marriage and you spend all your energy trying to please your husband instead of being yourself.
- Honorable answered You may also search in forums for more information, most users there have nicknames, no one will ask you for an ID or anything.
- Honorable answered It depends on the issues but yes, an honest conversation may heal almost any situation and when followed by passionate sex you quickly forget about problems :)
- Honorable answered What do you mean by "stable"? Emotionally stabe? Financialy stable? Usually relationships don't sustain in a flat line, ups and downs are inevitable. I'm not quite sure I understand your question well but the only way to avoid all marriage problems is not to get married at first place :))
- Honorable answered Marriage counseling is good for couples facing issues in their life. It could provide you adequate advices, help you reveal the core of the situation you are in and give you technics to heal it. I can find usefull information in the answers above, hope you find it handy also.
- Honorable answered Be strong and know you are going to feel devastated but it is very important to rebuild your self esteem and return your smile on your face :) Think about what is in common of your two marriages, what is the repetative model and why is it happening. And,most importatly, love yourself! Love, respect and harmony whall enter your life when you start loving and respecting yourself!