- CAMPBELL answered Trust issues rise because of a complex. Just because you've cheated in the past you might have a problem trusting your partner with it. Understand why this distrust arises and fix it.
- CAMPBELL answered Will we eat together meals together? How often? How many meals? Who is going to prepare the food? Who will clean after eating?
- CAMPBELL answered How will the husband practically provide spiritual leadership in the home? Will this look like daily or weekly Bible study, family prayer times, involvement in church, etc.? How does the husband understand his role as the Christian leader of the home? Will the husband try to abuse this power, or is he mature enough to pursue this in a healthy way? Here are some more questions to ask before marriage.
- CAMPBELL answered Treat your spouse with the same love and persistance as when you were courting each other. Sometimes, marriage causes us to fall into routines and take small things for granted. Date your spouse!
- CAMPBELL answered How can I set aside my own wants and needs for the good of the marriage?
- CAMPBELL answered Every couple has a unique way of communicating with each other. But even the happiest couple may need some solid advice on how to improve this factor between them. Communication should come easily, couples must speak honestly, clearly, always positively and consistently learn how to overcome gaps in this department. Check out these simple yet effective communication tips The point is if you speak in a manner that is respectful, clear and positive, your partner and you will never encounter communication problems in your marriage.
- CAMPBELL answered Congratulations to your sis-in-law. God bless her with a great marriage :) Here are some things she can do before the marriage -
- CAMPBELL answered It's great that you are asking this quetion! A newlywed couple must carefully plan their finacial future together. And starting early is a great idea...there are many things that can be done - setting up a common joint account to manage monthly expenses is a great idea, for starters. See more helpful financial tips for couples
- CAMPBELL answered It's really hard to get over a break-up. We all have been through it and it is one of the most painful times of our lives. But understand that the break-up happened for a reason. The person who broke up is not a part of your life for a reason. Grieve over the end of that relationship for a period of time, focus on yourself, do everything that makes you happy, surround yourself with positive friends and family who care for you...Give yourself time to heal. You will be over it before you even know it. And once it's done, you can seriously think of preparing yourself for a lifelong relationship such as marriage. Marriage is beautiful and you deserve an understanding and committed partner. Use this time to prepare for a beautiful marriage
- CAMPBELL answered Do you wish to stay in the marriage? If yes, then know that you can save the marriage if the cheating partner has acknowledged his mistakes and wants to change it all. Go seek help of a professional counselor NOW. There are many benefits of seeking marriage counseling
- CAMPBELL answered Yes! Thanks LoveCoach....Really enjoyed reading this article http://www.marriage.com/advice/relationship/when-is-it-time-to-call-it-quits/
- CAMPBELL answered Normally the response to that would be to GET OUT of the marriage. But remember you also have the option to save your marriage and be happy with your spouse. Of course, the latter course demands work - from both partners! You can change this unhappy marriage into a happy, positive and joyful one. Why don't you visit a counselor with your spouse and get some professional help? Also read some articles how you can lead to save your marriage
- CAMPBELL answered Yes, it works! Read this amazing article on how you can make the most of free couples therapy http://www.marriage.com/advice/marriage-therapy/how-to-find-and-receive-free-couples-therapy/
- CAMPBELL answered Yes, of course! Here are 5 things to be sure of before getting a marriage certificate