- Amy508 answered Yes they do. Some bestsellers include: 1. The 5 Love Languages: The secret to love that lasts by Gary D Chapman 2. The Relationship Cure: A 5 step guide to strengthening your marriage, family and frienships by John Gottman 3. Love and Respect; The love she mosts desires, the respect he desperately needs by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- Amy508 answered Not necessarily. Sometimes giving a gift is more appreciated because of the thought behind it. Instead of money which can seem a bit impersonal. Money has no thought process behind it. Some people prefer a well thought out gift, which doesn't have to be expensive at all to a white envelope with some money.
- Amy508 answered Compatibility on a whole is very important in a relationship. Things will not work if you and your partner don't get along, can't compormise or come to any kind of concensus. Using horoscope compatibility however, is a different story because it has not been scientifically proven to be true.
- Amy508 answered While I am 100% for gay marriages and gay love, some countries are simply not ready to accept such a major change. Especially the countries that have a deep history with religion. Some countries are so against gays just being together that they murder them. It's a very sad situation being that we're in 2015 but it is true.
- Amy508 answered Depending on the kind of girl she is, consider bringing her somewhere. Like a trip to a vineyard, a weekend stay at a hotel, a concert etc. But make it extra special for her by either giving her a wine bottle named after her, give her a dessert that says her name, ask the band to say that you love between one of their sets.
- Amy508 answered Also headaches/migraines, spotting and cramping, back pains, feeling pregnant, constant bloating. Some women have been known to experience very strange symptoms like being gassy, peeing when they laugh, having a stuffy nose, extremely loud snoring, skin outbreaks and sweating more than usual.
- Amy508 answered Romantic love is also known as infatuation. It is the kind of love we feel when chemicals from our brain are released to make us passionate, emotionally high and or exhilirated when we are our partner. It is what drives our intimacy and need for be affectionate with our partners.
- Amy508 answered You should have babies whenever you feel like you are ready to have a child. Don't feel pressured by your parents, family or significant other. You are the one who should choose when you are ready. To add to that, make sure that not only are you emotionally ready but financially as well. Bbaies tend to be very expensive.
- Amy508 answered Being in a long distnace relationship requires work.It is already hard to begin with because you guys are not physically together. You need constant communication. Also try to see each other as much as humanly possible and try to find ways to make your relationship fun even from so far away.
- Amy508 answered You need to be emotionally prepared for dating. Make sure that you're ready for possible rejection, That you're ready to become emtionally attached to someone again, that you're ready to be physical with someone and everything else that comes with dating. When you are, be confident, be charming, be honest and be yourself.
- Amy508 answered Men cheat because of their egos. They need to prove to themsleves that they can get another woman into bed, even though they have one already. Sometimes their partner could be the most beautiful woman, she cooks for him, she cleans, does his laundry, takes care of his kids, does everything he could want in the bedroom and he'd still cheat because of his ego.
- Amy508 answered How would you feel if your husband was dating another woman? You'd probably tell him that he's wrong for that and that he made a commitment to you and is not honoring that. Also, you would be completely heart broken. So no, it isn't ethically right to date a married man.
- Amy508 answered No trust in a relationship brings constant doubts which in turn leads to constant fighting. You'll be wondering where he is and what he's doing and he'll be thinking the same. Any and all innocent reactions with somebody not invilved in your relationship may cause an arugment. So yes, I do believe that it is equally important because all marriages are based on trust.
- Amy508 answered No there isn't. You guys separated for a reason. You may have tried to work things out previously and the marriage still failed.Trying to save it is like going through the entire process that you did right before you filed for separation. It will only lead to same heartbreak all over again.
- Amy508 answered To have a healthy, long lasting relationship, you and your partner should be able to communicate effectively, you should also be able to know which fights are just not worth having. You should be able to compromise, you should be open about what you need from your partner and your relationship should have trust and honesty.
- Amy508 answered I totally agree with what oceanlover said. To add onto that, these girls are not mentally mature enough to resist them. They don't mind sleeping with an older man who provides them with material things. These men have zero standards and will keep disrespecting their wives throughout their marriage.
- Amy508 answered I believe that this is true. Women only tend to stray when they aren't getting what they need. It may be emotionally, sexually and financially. In my experience, something must truly be lacking for a woman to be with a man who is not her partner. She needs to be fulfilled in other ways.
- Amy508 answered It definitely does! Escpecially if this is your first marriage. You're not an expert and things are bound to pop up that you have no idea how to handle. That;s why it's good to ask questions and get help with your issues. And the best part is that it's 100% free.
- Amy508 answered A cheating boyfriend may not be as difficult to catch as you may think. You need to be very vigilant of the sublte and not so sublte changes in gis behaviour. Some signs are that he has less time for you, he's showing less interest in you, he is more snappy than usual and he always has somewhere to be.
- Amy508 answered I think that it deoends on the activities that they would like to indulge in while theyre area. Whether they're going for relaxation, for fun, to party. And it also depends on what the couple's idea of relxing, having fun and partying is. Those are the things that they need to consider but I would choose Brazil, the Phillipines, the Caribbean or Greece