World’s Top Marriage Forum & Community

Get advice on marriage issues from our community & experts

What is the definition of romantic love?

12.9k Views
Chavir
Answered: Jul 29, 2020

Romantic love is like a flower which have carry freedom and love so this point of view I can say that it is devotion, humor and respect in love for my life partner or lover. 

What are some questions you should ask before you marry?

4.6k Views
jayshri
Answered: Oct 24, 2018

Firstly, I analyze myself that what kind of person I would like to marry? after this, if I found someone who is met as per my choice then I'll think about that I should marry or not. ... Read More

Will it be fair if I file for divorce?

3.5k Views
Olife
Answered: Jul 22, 2020

If you want to do that, then off course it'll be fair. It's totally depend on you. But before doing anything regarding this, Please discuss with your hubby first. Because whatever ... Read More

What is the most effective way to rejuvenate your love after marriage?

3.5k Views
holyanderson
Answered: Jul 09, 2020

Marriage life is a little bit hard than from the bachelor. But is necessary to make love and passion in your relationship, otherwise, you feel like you are missing something in ... Read More

Will I get pregnant by dry humping with no clothes on?

Sunbeam
Answered: Dec 28, 2018

I kinda agree with Greyskies but not so vulgar! You need to get some serious sex education! I can't help but wonder, that since you're computer fluent enough to find this site, that ... Read More

can a marriage certificate be laminated?

2.4k Views
Bradon
Answered: Jun 08, 2018

Laminating a marriage certificate is a bad idea.  For all intents and purposes, it destroys ... Read More

Contemplating divorce!

2.3k Views
Graham
Answered: Jul 18, 2014

First, do not reach to conclusions before knowing strut facts. Second, find out those facts. Possible Solution - Talk to your husband. Do not say that he might have done fraud in ... Read More

I am attracted to my mother in law. I think she is attracted to me too. She is giving me some signals. Should i make a move?

2.2k Views
Kwaps2017
Answered: Oct 09, 2018

WTF on so many levels no no no no. I am with an older man and thi si my greatest fear as him and my mum do get along and as our relationship has developed i ahve ebcome more and more ... Read More

I doubt my wife. How can I control my wife from having an extra marital affair?

SHORT5

The fact that you are doubting your wife and wanting to control her are already two danger signals in your marriage. Please find a reputable marriage ... Read More

Can you share some evergreen relationship advice for men?

2.1k Views
mathisurendran
Answered: Mar 04, 2016

Ever green advice for men! Here goes! Demostrate your love openly. Share her household chores. Understand the need for emotional back up of your wife. Listen to her attentively- I ... Read More

Twice in Divorce Court.

2.1k Views
LoveCoach
Answered: Jun 17, 2015

valahern, I only recently found this website, and I know you asked this question a year ago, but I am interested to know how you are now...what is the state of your union, so to speak? ... Read More

Our marriage is perfect but the sex stinks!

godessisara
Answered: Jul 24, 2020

Without specifically getting into Tantric sex (can seem daunting and also complicated), why not do some reading on tantra and practise a few of their techniques. Making your room ... Read More

Wondering if this marriage is worth anything.

loverich98
Answered: Jul 10, 2020

If your partner seems to no longer care about the outcome of a fight, or if they seem to feel as though trying to find a solution to your problems is pointless or hopeless, then ... Read More

When your spouse is no longer interested in sexual intimacy

1.8k Views
ananthiM

Spicing things up in the bedroom and making your partner uncomfortable are two absolutely different things. Physical intimacy in the bedroom is a two-way street! You get what you give. ... Read More

My husband wants a divorce but I don't I really want to work things out. Now, he refuses to talk to me, what can I do?

1.7k Views
LoveCoach
Answered: Jun 17, 2015

rebeccas_dmp, I only recently found this website, and while this question is a year old, I wanted to check in with you and see how you were doing, where you are, and if you would like ... Read More

We’re on different planets!

1.5k Views
ruby
Answered: Jun 08, 2014

The only advice I can offer you, money isn’t everything. I lost my first wife to my selfish ideas of ... Read More

How can I fix my parent's troubled marriage?

1.4k Views
SHAW54

It’s natural to want to help, especially if your parents are having trouble in their marriage.  There are many things you can do to support a healthy ... Read More

My husband is having an affair my sister. How can I flush him out of my life after knowing this?

Vilkoma

Ok, it's going to be hard! I recommend a professional therapist as well. If you can let them both go and wish them well ... Read More

I accidentally unlocked my husband’s phone and saw some chat excerpts with his female colleague at work, hinting at a possible rendezvous. Should i confront him?

1.4k Views
Kwaps2017
Answered: Oct 09, 2018

Confront him, if you can't openly know about it then he shouldn't be doing it. It's about trust in a relationship and when you don;t have that and start doubting your partner it eats ... Read More

I can't get over my ex. Can you help me?

1.4k Views
patrick_kei
Answered: Jul 24, 2014

Try online dating sites. It worked for me.