Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Over intervention of husband's friend is a trouble

My husband has a lot of friends and one of them claims to be his best friend say X. Before our marriage and even during the beginning of our marriage X use to call me up and say different things. X used to tell me about the cruel and unpleasant nature of  my husband's mother. X did this numerously many times. I felt something is wrong and then I discussed this with my husband. At first he denied completely  that X cannot tell these type of things about his mother calming that I am a liar. There were numerous occassionwhen X has passed lewd comments to me sometime in front of my husband but he puts a deaf ear on him. He accuses me that I am trying to break his friendship with X.
On the top of all these when my husband asked X he twisted and manipulated the true facts. Now after several such incidents I was went into  severe depression because of there behavior.  Now my husband and I don't have any contact but he is still having good friendship with X.  I feel very humiliated.  I need to recover from this as soon as possible. Please suggest.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer