Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Am I aromantic?

I have never been in relietonship. Im 19 hetero girl. I had couple crushes in my life but only 2 big ones. I feel that every time someone is attracted to me and start to pursue me I almost immidietly back off. I'm looking at this person from a complitly diffrent place where I'm extreamly judgemental about every thing they are doing. The way they look, speak etc. I know it is wrong to judge someone basted on sometimes incrediblly small things that should not matter, but suddenly they matter for me. ( the worst thing is that i can judge them doing almost the same thing myself...this is so messed up) I'm wondering If this is just a fear of intimacy , or that it is just not the one for me or.. I'm aromantic. It looks like my brain tries to find any reason to not start a relationship ps. there was one time when I felt butterflyies and all of thouse falling in love feelings, but just once.

1 Answer

Lialia270 said on
You need to show yourself from the other side! do you like extreme dates ?? here I read   https://ok-dating.net that it is romantic. You will have a chance to interest your girlfriend. Act normally and be yourself! 
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer