Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

So he's slept with a hooker.....

If I had known, I would have still accepted a date with him.
And I can totally see why that wouldn't be something he'd just blurt out on a first date.
However, 8 months into our relationship, I found out he slept with a stripper in Vegas over 5 years ago.
I now feel dirty.
Before I re-entered the dating scene after ending a 16-year marriage, I decided I better just go and get tested so I could have this piece of paper showing my next potential beau that I was clean and clear of any STD's.
I had the paper, he didn't.
He's 33 now, hadn't been in a relationship, or slept with anyone in 4 years.
I'm thinking, well it there was an issue, he'd know by now.
Ok then, so away we went (I have an IUD) having tons of unprotected sex.
When we did a quick overview of our sexual pasts, I actually asked the question, have you ever been with a hooker.
He said no.
He spent 10 years in sales as a single guy, the idea wasn't far-fetched.
So to my point now, finding out that no, he didn't sleep with a hooker but did sleep with a stripper.
I'm just kind of grossed out.
On one hand, I think, it was before me, none of my business and ya, had I known, I probably would still have gone out with him.
I do think I would have insisted he get tested and provide me paper results.
Really the only change.
But since he kind of fibbed, eh suddenly I have all these trust issues.
Am I being over-sensitive and judgemental, or do I have a valid concern? Should this be a deal-breaker?

1 Answers

Ted1234 Answered:

A lot of water has run under the bridge. He slept with a stripper 5 years ago. As long as he is clear of STDs you shouldn't let this episode bother you. He was in a different place then, you can let it go now.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...