Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

I don't know how to deal with this complicated relationship

So I've been trying to date this girl for almost 4 years now, at the beginning she refused to date me it was a complicated issue.
Since she was dealing with depression, i tried to be there for her as a friend eventhough it hurt me inside knowing that she didn't want me.
She knew I loved her and at that moment another guy steps in asks to date her, long story short she accepted without telling me the truth about it to not hurt me(she was making me believe that she'll be with me).
Turns out this guy was disrespectful to her after 3 or 4 months of dating.
Now she makes me believe that she will date me someday but without saying it directly (like before).
Now I am in this problem where I want to date her but I don't know if she's telling the truth this time or not, she says she doesn't want a relationship now because she isn't ready for it and I don't want to wait another 4 years for her to refuse me again that's what I'm afraid of in this relationship.
And since now she's getting more guys around her it scares me because she doesn't say that she's not interested she just talk to them almost every moment that she can it scares me.
Thank you for reading and sorry for my bad english.

1 Answers

Katherine-P_ Answered:

According to me, you should not take stress. If you really love her and want to date her, all you can do is ask her the very last time with all the seriousness. This way, you can clear your confusion and move on with your life. there is nothing to be scared. You cannot bound any person to be in a relationship with you. If you think that it hurts you if she takes interest in any other guy, I would suggest you to stay away, coz everyone has his/her own life. Maybe she doesn't see you that way. So, it's better to move on!!

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...