Affair after asking spouse for divorce
Spouse asks partner for a divorce. Other spouse wants to save marriage and starts trying to fix things. Meanwhile, first spouse proceeds to have an affair but still lives in the same house as the trying-to-save-the-marriage spouse, who has no idea. Is what the first spouse doing unethical? Or does the fact they asked for a divorce first clear them morally (if not legally)?
Marissa25 said on
Hello everyone, cheating has become common in our society which needs to be curbed. But i would like to introduce you to a reliable, professional and experienced hacker who can help you spy on your cheating spouse in just one swipe. Get in touch with Williamsdhackghost at Gmail. I’m sure he’d help and you’ll be forever glad you did
Post your answer
- How can I stop an affair in my marriage?
- Is flirting risky if I am married?
- I have had an affair with many married men. Now I want to get out of these complicated relationships, please help.
- My husband is having an affair my sister. How can I flush him out of my life after knowing this?
- I am having an affair with my boss. How can I hide this truth from my husband?