Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

I'm in a sexless marriage and I don't know what to do anymore...

I don't think I can deal with another sexless relationship.
I feel like the problem, but I don't beg her for it.
I don't even try anymore.
But it makes me feel nasty and fat, even though I know I'm not.

3 Answers

Ted1234 Answered:

Well first of all maybe you can try shedding some weight, invest in good clothes and get a good haircut. Maybe your transformation will get her sex drive going. It will also you make you feel better about yourself and boost your confidence. However, I am not trivializing your problem, denying sex because you've gained a few kilos is not fair. You should talk to her about this and if things do not get better seek help from a sex therapist.

Adrian-Wing Answered:

Hi Katherine P, Thanks for yr positive outlook on this matter. I am having similar issue (sexless for me only). When I made love-making advances to my wife of 30 yrs (she is 56 yo and looks 45 yo) she turned herself away from me and said "I am menopausal. No mood." Grabbed a pillow and turned her back to me and go to bed. She goes to gym in our condo (an hour a day, 6-7am, Mon-Fri) and weekends to Spa for facial and massages. Great body and energetic lady ... loves clubbing and dancing (Wed-Fri back only around midnight, she said with colleagues). I asked her if she wanted a divorce (twice) as her activities are hurting me and I don't have a loving wife anymore. She scolded me "I didn't expect your sickness to turned you into a sexual maniac !". As I am slightly immobile, I engaged a PI to check her Wed-Fri activities. I nearly had a heart attack when I read report with pics. Confirmed (with pics) she was having an affair with 1 man (Wed-Fri nights) ... my best friend. What say you?

Katherine-P_ Answered:

I can understand your situation! But don't feel so negative about it. There are always solutions for every problem. Try to know the reasons behind your sexless marriage. Maybe your wife is stressed or undergoing through tough situations. You can take her out for dinner on weekends and spend quality time with her so that you get to know what is exactly going on in her mind. Believe it or not, these things have a direct impact on your physical intimacy. So, try all these things and maybe your marriage turns out to be a happy one!!

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...