How do I convince my husband to move out
We want a separation (I do more than he does) but neither wants to leave. How do I convince my husband that him leaving is easier than me and the kids and two dogs leaving? He thinks we can try to work it out and not have anyone leave but I know that is not going to work. I'm trying to save my marriage by having us live separately and he thinks if he leaves it means he won't be able to ever come back. How do I convince him that his decision to not leave is going to ultimately end the marriage.
- Are there are any chances of saving a marriage after separation?
- How can I save my marriage after a separation?
- How should I get over a break up?
- I will be getting married soon. But very nervous. Should I sign on some divorce or seperation agreement?
- What are the signs after separation that reveals my marriage is worth saving?