Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

In a sexless marriage and want to reignite the intimacy. Not sure where to start

The issue lies with me, I love my wife but lack the desire to be intimate with her.
We have been together 10 + years and we have been through the up and downs that 10 years of marriage typically yields.
We dont have children, both have good jobs and are not physically unattractive.
She is a type A and I am a type B.
We have been to many councelors in the past and just don't seem to be able to get past this issue.
I feel most of this is my fault as I tend to be passive and bury stuff but I am working on that, but as we all know it takes two to tango.
I am afraid to say it has something to do with something she is doing because she will say I am blaming her so where do I start

2 Answers

Sunbeam Answered:

Hi ChrisB! I'm in the same situation but I'm the female! Every time I try to approach him he often gets his back up saying that he's being blamed! Sometimes the professional councillors don't have the answers! I don't want to see any either! There are several posting about the same problems, all in long term relationships, but We're all over the site! I wish that I knew how to group us all together so that at least 1 of us gets at least some improvements! Good luck, hope your life improves, big time!

Ted1234 Answered:

The fact that you have been married for 10 years says one thing for sure that you two like being with each and don't want to be without each other, despite the ups and downs. Talking about your issues, try to understand that there is no perfect relationship with perfect individuals. Issues will always be there. You just need to sort them out amicably.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...