Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

My gf is thinking about moving here and I’m not ready. Help?

Through this international online dating site called LoveMe, I got into a relationship with this woman from the Philippines. She’s been planning on immigrating to the United States and starting a new life. We’ve been dating online for more than a year now and we’ve decided that it’s about time to see each other in personI made travel arrangements to the Philippines and sta.
yed at her hometown for about a week or so. I had a such a good time with her that I decided to surprise her with an airplane ticket coming here for her to visit me. She was thrilled and surprised that she will finally get to travel abroad and experience a new environment.
A couple of weeks passed by and while we would talk over video chat, she would bring up the topic of moving in together. With her long-time plans of moving here, she’s more than ready to pack her things. But with me on the other hand, I don’t think I’m ready to live together with her. I do love her and see a future with her but I just want to make sure we’ll be secured financially and mentally. This is going to be a huge step forward in our relationship and I want to consider all possible scenarios and what to expect.
When she arrives here, I don’t know how to tell her about how I feel about this. I’m afraid to hurt her feelings because she seems so excited. The last thing I want to do is get her hopes up just to disappoint her in the end. Do you guys have any advice or suggestions for me? A slow and easy way for me to open this up to her. Any would be great and I would gladly appreciate your help! Thank you in advance!

1 Answer

Jane121 said on
I would suggest that you talk to her in a nice way and explain the other consequences about moving in. I also recommend that you should know her more before you move in together
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer