Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

How can I fix this problem of sexual compatibility?

I have been with my husband for over 10 years, we are in our mid-30's.
I've always been more of a "giver" when it comes to sex in our relationship, and I was happy with that for a long time.
A few years ago, I became more aware of my own needs and how to satisfy them, and I've been trying to get my husband to engage.
He has become selfish in the bedroom, he's only concerned with his pleasure and his orgasm.
Once he's finished, he rolls over and falls asleep.
It makes me hesitent to even want to engage in sex anymore, because I feel turned down knowing that he isn't interested in pleasing me at all.
I thought about it, and in all those 10 years I don't think he's ever just given me an orgasm with nothing in return, yet I do it for him weekly.
I've talked with him a few times now about how I want more in the bedroom, that I'm not content, and he says he will change but doesn't.
I have become hesitent to even voice my concern anymore and have taken to just avoiding sex, because every time I bring it up and nothing changes I feel even worse.
How do I stop this cycle? How do I get him to change and take me seriously?

1 Answers

Ted1234 Answered:

I think you and your partner need to see a sex therapist. This pattern that you are experiencing can kill your sex life before time. A sex therapist will help you find a middle ground where both you and your partner will be able to attain sexual fulfillment.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...