Sign Up
Username must not be empty
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

changing sexuality

hello .
i think i am gay -- but i dont like around my age and i like just men over 40 .
( i am 30 years old) can i change my oriention and marry with a girl and make childs ?! (i didnt have any feeling to girls before)

1 Answers

BruceKent Answered:

Hi boyjun2, I don't think one can willingly change their sexual orientation. However, it is possible to change one's gender. I suggest you visit a counselor to discuss your case elaborately. It will help you sort your confusion, would answer a lot of your questions and make it clear for you to make an appropriate decision. Good Luck!

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...