Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

My husband gets angry at anything, tells me to leave my home, how can I change his reaction?

My husband gets angry at anything, tells me to leave my home, how can I change his reaction?

3 Answers

BruceKent Answered:

Pride is the doom of all that's true. Finding pride may lead on a glorious path, but, it sure would always be deserted. Find joy instead, leave the angry man if you want, but if there's even a shredded connection still plunging to exist, it won't change a thing- you will still feel empty, and the angry man would either be shattered to pieces with anger or stunned in remorse with silence. So, to find joy- decide 'for me' or 'for us.' I think it should be the later. We don't have to survive, we have to live, and hope keeps us alive.

Leonor Answered:

What happens if you leave? How difficult is it for you? Do you think he might realize how wrong he is if you're gone? Sometimes, you might just have to give him space.. and you to rebuild your pride.

BruceKent Answered:

Hi richwicks, I would suggest you keep calm and look for an opportunity to talk to your husband. When he is in a good mood, start a conversation with him and gradually lead the talk towards the topic you wish to discuss. Be polite and take special care not to annoy him in any way as he seems short-tempered. Anger eats up a man's ability to discriminate between right and wrong. He might not be a lousy husband but just an angry one, which is far worse to deal. If I am right and his problem is his anger, try convincing him to go for anger management.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...