Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Would You go for A Mail Order Bride?

If you are busy and don’t have a long-term relationship, but would like to get serious, would you consider dating foreign women? I heard these women are beautiful like models and don’t mind age or appearance as long as they are being treated right. I was considering looking into foreign dating but weeding out someone legit might be too time consuming for me. I don’t really like the hassle of committing to long chats that won’t get anywhere. I am looking for someone serious to start a family. I heard about mail order brides and some of my acquaintances told me about marrying a foreign woman. He actually married an Asian woman who is sweet , gorgeous and caring. Good on him! I got envious of the type of atmosphere he gets when he gets home. Someone caring, can cook, would be nice since I am a very busy man. I really want someone to be with for the rest of my life. I am looking for something serious. I heard about websites that cater to this, like A Foreign Affair and Anastasia. What got my attention was the Singles tours they offer to see some of the woman you chat with. A Foreign Affair seems promising since they have profiles from Asia as well. I still can’t make up my mind whether I’ll go for Asian women or Russian girls. I still need to ask people’s opinion about them. What do you guys think? Do you have any experience with regards to having a Russian girlfriend? How about Asians? How are they at home, and in bed? Would like to have your opinion on these. Thanks guys!

1 Answer

throraj said on
Dear Joseph. I am married to a foriegn bride. A mail order bride can be the wife you've always been looking for. She can be submissive and have your happiness as her main focus. She make me feel like a thousand bucks because she will do anything to assure my happiness and to avoid her deportation. She considers herself lucky to be out of her typically poverty-stricken country, and to maintain her new lifestyle she will do close to anything. Dominating men, who like to be in control of the relationship, may like this behavior. He can get his mail-order bride to do things that he cannot get a western wife to do.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer