Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Waiting game

Hi I am new to this and not exactly sure how it works.

I feel like I am playing the waiting game. In fact I feel selfish for saying this. All my friends are either married, have kids, or about to have kids. Let me give you a little bit of a background.

I have been with an amazing guy for two and a half years. I have known him for three and a half years. I found out at the beginning of this summer that he bought a ring. It is driving me crazy. We travel a lot for leisure so he told me when he would ask. This is suppose to be on one of our trips two and a half years from now. That means we would be together for five years. The problem is I am still in school and he is about to graduate. Why would someone have a ring for that long? Why would he even bother to tell me? He teases me and flashes it sometimes, and I still do not know what it looks like. It bothers me. What should I do?

1 Answer

superadmin said on
Hi
In your situation, there is nothin much that you can really do. Perhaps, just talk to him and let him know that how much it means to you if he would actually propose to you. Rest, just leave it to him. It might be for good that it is taking so much time. You should be patient here.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer