Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Spousal rape??

i have caught my husband a few times haveing sex with me while im asleep either from just pure exaustion or maybe an extra glass of wine too many. last night i woke up just as he had started and to say the least it pissed me off. ive worked a 50 hour work week this week and still have 3 days left and 11 more days till my next day off. i range maybe 4-5 hours of sleep a night and ive not been feeling well for days. i specifically went to bed early so i could get a couple extra hours of sleep before haveing to get the kids up for school this morning, and when i woke up to find him on top of me i got pissed, one for waking me up and 2 for fucking trying to have sex with me without asking. he threw some stupid excuse, well it doesnt stop you from asking me for a back massage every night...um...well...i ASK you. i dont just plop down in from of you and grab your hands and start rubbing them all over my back by myself. i feel violated and pissed about the whole thing. and the fact that i KNOW hes done this before from waking up just as he's finishing or him telling me the next morning as im trying to figure out why my shorts are on the floor next to bed. i guess my question is....is this rape?

1 Answer

ted1234 said on
Well yes, sex without consent is rape. The thing that is happening to you is a form of marital rape. Please speak to your husband about this and inform him firmly that you do not approve of him having sex with you when you are asleep. This is a form of sexual violation and is a punishable offence. This is rude and can have serious consequences on your marriage, but your body and your rights are important. You must speak up and get a solution for this.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer