Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Am I Nuts or not

I have been married 34 years to the love of my life, the last two years he has changed some but nothing big, I am sure I have as well. 3 months ago he had a heart attack but was blessed with a speedy recovery. His health is great. 2 months ago he decided to reconnect  with a woman who was the child of his first wife ( whom he married, divored,remarried and divorced again) The woman was a infant and he was a part of her life for 5 years... after that nothing, not a phone call. card. visit NOTHING. In all our years together he has mentioned her perhaps 5 times, i have never spoken nor seen her, ok they reconnect thru facebook. while i was out of town he called me to tell me they were speaking and she wanted to visit..i was upset i thought it was something we should have talked over first. Anyway they have only spoken 1 (she hate phones) but suddenly a man who never texts is carring his phone around like it is his life support texting up a storm and telling me each and every day that she is a little girl trapped in a 42 year body (she have been married twice 3 grown kids) and she is very girly so i am told. Anywy one day he asked me to hand him his phone and I saw a text that said goodnight sweet dreams so that got me weirded out then one night agter he had gone to bed i went in our room and he was texting...for the first time in my life i snooped i looked at his texts to and from her and there were a zillion to many to read if i wanted but i counted one day and they had texted 14 time and when he went fishing he sent he pic of beach and he is texting every morning at 5:30 AM when he gets to work Good morning sunshine and thru out the day. none of the texts were of a sexual nature but something in them makes me uneasy Am I nuts

1 Answer

ted1234 said on
Hi
Well it is normal to be bothered. But you need to check with your partner about the intentions. You should be clear with him and make your stand clear to him about your decisions and take on this relationship. This is the best that you can do and then lets see where this conversation leads you. Be strong and reasonable.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer