Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Stonewalling

Married for 3 years. Long distance relationship. We meet up on alternate weekends. I have the following issues going on and don't know how to handle it.
1. I am very social person and now that I am living alone, I feel very lonely and depressed. No matter how many times I tell my husband that I need some emotional support/undertsanding he does not get it. I tried explaining him many times but no answer. He says I nagg...I do that only because he never gets the problem I am facing.
2. He is an extremist. When everything is going good he is the sweetest and most caring person. But when there is a conflict/argument, he becomes very distant and stonewalls me (this can go on for days/weeks/months...he even blocked my number as I was calling/texting him for apologizing). I have tried to express my concern on this when he is calm...he says he wont be doing that again but ends up doing it anyway.

1 Answer

ted1234 said on
Hi
Are you sure you want to be with this person? Reason yourself for this choice and it will be the best answer for your problem. If you love him so much then be prepared to get hurt and treated like this. If you are strong enough then you could move on in search of a better and more understandable partner. This reasoning is upto you.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer